- Collection months: April and October
- Pickups are by Zone. View the Collection Zone Map (PDF).
- Zone 1 is collected the first full week of the month, Zone 2 the second complete week, and Zone 3 the third complete week of the month.
- Pickup must be pre-scheduled. You may submit the Online Request Form, or you may also mail the completed Bulk Waste Collection Request Form (PDF) with payment (see fee payment information below) or call 609-537-0250 to schedule your collection.
- Fee is $29 non-refundable and must be paid Wednesday prior to the designated pick-up week. See Fee Payment Information below.
- Place items at curb but not in street no earlier than the Friday prior to pick-up and no later than 7 a.m. on the Monday of the pick-up week.
- Crews will not return for items placed out after the above deadline.
Bulk Waste Acceptance Criteria
Bulk waste acceptance criteria per pickup are:
- 4 bags/boxes not to exceed 40 pounds each. Container shall be strong enough to support weight and shall not contain any SHARPS (for example, needles).
- 5 specified items. Example of one item: sofa, bicycle, table, one 5-foot length (rolled) of carpet, one 6-foot length of fence, 4 dining chairs.
- Carpet, upholstered furniture, and bedding shall be covered with plastic to avoid from getting wet and heavy.
- One 32-gallon container of light construction debris (for example, wood and sheet-rock). All nails shall be pounded down or removed.
- Windows - Cover with cardboard or tape to prevent shatter.
- Wood fence - all concrete shall be removed from fencing.
Items Not Accepted
Non-complying bulk waste items will not be removed.
- Cement Block
- Chain Link Fence
- Chicken Wire
- Construction Materials
- Household Trash
- Railroad Ties
- Roofing Materials
- Sharps (for example, needles)
- Treated Lumber
- Tree Stumps
Public Works Building
203 Washington Crossing-Pennington Road
Titusville, NJ 08560
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Overnight Drop Box
Overnight drop box located at the Hopewell Township Municipal Building (at Scotch Road end of building).
Public Works Department
201 Washington Crossing Pennington Road
Titusville, NJ 08560
Must be received.
- Unless made in person, payments for bulk waste shall include a list of items to be collected.
- When mailing or using the overnight drop box be sure to include what payment is for, name, address, phone number and email address if you have one.