- Monday, April 30
- Monday, October 1
- Monday, May 7
- Tuesday, October 9
- Monday, May 14
- Monday, October 15
Brush Rules & Regulations
No call is required for brush pickup. Brush will be picked up by Collection Zone according to the published schedule except for Route 29 and Route 31. Pickup for Route 29 and Route 31 will be the last week of the month, weather permitting.
To allow for safe and efficient collection and to ensure that your brush is collected please follow these guidelines:
- All wire, nails and metal shall be completely removed from the pile.
- Brush in excess of above stated maximum brush pile size will not be collected.
- Brush mixed with leaves will not be collected.
- Collection will be limited to brush and tree pruning. No vine or multiflora rose
- Diseased material and firewood will not be collected.
- Disposal of material in excess of the maximum brush pile size shall be the responsibility of the homeowner within 10 calendar days of the Township having performed collection for that lot.
- Do not place brush in street, gutter or within 10 feet of any storm drain inlet per Ordinance No. 05-1356. Yard waste may be placed up to the edge of pavement or to the inside edge of curb for streets with no sidewalks. Under no circumstances shall yard waste be placed on sidewalks or in a manner that obstructs safe street sight distances or driveway sight distances. Placement of yard waste must occur on the frontage of the tax lot from which the yard waste originated.
- Limbs and brush must be placed in an orderly manner with all butts (6-inch diameter maximum) facing road.
- Limbs shall be no longer than 4 feet.
- Maximum brush pile size: 4 feet wide by 4 feet high by 15 feet long. Disposal of brush in excess of this volume shall be the responsibility of the homeowner.
- Small twigs must be bagged.
- Tree stumps, trunks and limbs in excess of 6-inch diameter will not be collected.
If you should have any questions, please call the Public Works Department at 609-537-0250. Our office hours are 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.