Affordable Housing Committee
- 7:00 p.m.
- 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Municipal Auditorium
201 Washington Crossing-Pennington Road
Titusville, NJ 08560
- Dori Anderson Term: January 4, 2016 to December 2017
- Christine Herman Term: January 4, 2017 to December 31, 2018
- Timothy Keenan Term: January 4, 2017 to December 31, 2018
- Linda Rogers Term: January 4, 2016 to December 31, 2017
- Lauren Williams Term: January 9, 2017 to December 31, 2018
- Alice Zeldis Term: January 4, 2016 December 31, 2017
- Bruce Gunther, Alternate Term: January 4, 2016 to December 31, 2017
- Carolyn Bender, Alternate Term: January 4, 2017 to December 31, 2018
- John Hart, Township Committee Member Term: January 4, 2017 to December 31, 2017
- Paul Pogorzelski, Administrator/Engineer Term: Ex-Officio Member
- Elaine Borges, CFO/Treasurer Term: Ex-Officio Member
The Affordable Housing Committee was established in 1986 for the purpose of monitoring the long-term compliance of the Township's lower income housing obligation within housing developments containing low/moderate income housing. The Committee is charged with establishing rental and sales policies for use by developers and owners in the sale, rental, resale and re-rental of low and moderate income units. The Committee can propose rules and procedures for enactment, to assure that low and moderate income units constructed in Hopewell Township remain available to such families for a minimum of 30 or 40 year period.
The Affordable Housing Committee consists of seven members who are appointed to two year terms by the Township Committee. One member must be a member of Township Committee and serves for a one year term. The Township Administrator and Township Treasurer serve as ex-officio members.