Need a Replacement Vaccine Card?

Did you lose your proof of vaccination?

You can request a replacement card from the State.


  1. Click to go to the NJ Immunization Information System (NJIIS) site
  2. Choose "Submit a Request" from the top blue ribbon
  3. Click on "I want to request a copy of my immunization record from NJIIS." The request form will open.
  4. Fill out the request form. You will need to upload an image of your photo ID.
  5. If you want to also receive the lot number(s) of your vaccine, indicate that in the description box.
  6. Click send, and your request will be processed within 48 business hours. Once confirmed, your immunization record will be mailed to you. They cannot be emailed.
 State Of New Jersey Immunization Information System logo

New way to access your COVID-19 Immunization Records!

The NJ Department of Health has introduced an app called Docket, which allows residents to securely access their COVID-19 vaccine records from the convenience of their smartphone!  This is a great alternative to access and view your COVID-19 vaccine records in case you have misplaced/lost your original vaccination card.

The App can be downloaded from the App Store (IOS/Apple) and the Google Play store (Android). 

A note from the NJDOH: “If a resident received their COVID-19 vaccine out-of-state, their records may not be available in New Jersey Immunization Information System. The NJ Department of Health has worked with New York State and New York City to obtain records of New Jersey residents vaccinated there and is working on obtaining records for New Jersey residents vaccinated in other states/jurisdictions.”

For more information, visit the NJ Department of Health website here.