- Public Health Nursing
- Communicable Diseases
- COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Testing Locations
COVID-19 Testing Locations
Testing services are available throughout Mercer County and at-home tests are provided by NJ Department of Health.
Below are testing locations(as of 6/8/2022) that provide some form of COVID testing.
Please check each website to confirm details on time, dates, and insurance requirements.
- Montgomery Public COVID testing: Princeton Elks Lodge, 354 Route. 518, Skillman, NJ, 08558 https://www.montgomerynj.gov/health/page/covid-testing
- Hopewell Pharmacy: 1 W Broad St, Hopewell,NJ,08525. Please visit their website, https://www.hopewellrx.com/ for more information.
- Ewing Pharmacy: 1400 Parkway Ave, Ewing Township, 08628. Please visit their website,https://www.myewingpharmacy.com/ , for more information.
- Olden Pharmacy: 930 South Olden Ave, Hamilton Township, NJ,08610. Please visit their website, https://www.oldenpharmacy.com/, and schedule your appointment online.
- The Robbins Pharmacy: 2108 Pennington Road, Ewing Township, NJ, 08638. Please visit their website, https://therobbinspharmacy.medicineshoppe.com/, and schedule your appointment online.
- Hunterdon County Health Department Clinic: 39 Reaville Avenue, Flemington, New Jersey https://www.co.hunterdon.nj.us/Coronavirus/testingsite.html
- CVS Pharmacy: Locations vary. Please visit their website, https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing/?icid=coronavirus-lp-nav-general-testing and enter your zip code to find the nearest CVS providing testing.
- Walgreens: Locations vary. Please visit their website, https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing, and enter your zip code to find the nearest Walgreens providing testing.
Additional Testing Sites Mercer County and COVID Resources
At-home Testing Options
NJ Department of Health and Vault Testing Service has partnered to provide free at-home testing to anyone who resides in the State.
Please visit Vault Test Service at https://learn.vaulthealth.com/nj/ to order your free test!
For more information, please visit the state website at https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-information/testing-and-treatment/how-do-i-get-a-free-at-home-covid-19-saliva-test
For Federal mail-in test:
US households are eligible for 2 orders of 4 free at-home tests via USPS. To order, please visit https://www.covidtests.gov/ and click Order Free At-Home Test.
FDA info about Safely Storing and Using Home Tests: https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/safety-communications/use-and-store-home-covid-19-tests-properly-avoid-potential-harm-fda-safety-communication
Questions or need some help?
Please feel free to reach out to our Outreach Coordinator, Horacio Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org and 609-537-0216.