On October 15th, the Hopewell Township Public Works building will serve as a Drive-Thru clinic for the flu vaccine!
From 11:00am to 3:00pm, registered individuals can receive the flu vaccine from the comfort of their car. Please note, COVID-19 vaccines will not be available at this event.
Please register in advance by copying wagsoutreach.com/ss/HOP603156 into your web browser.
After you've registered, a Vaccine Administration Record (VAR) will be emailed to you. Please review the list below to ensure a successful visit:
- Please bring your medical insurance card and completed VAR form
- You must wear a face mask or face covering while at the clinic.
- Do not attend the clinic if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 2 weeks.
- Do not attend the clinic if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or are experiencing respiratory symptoms.
- Consider wearing short sleeves to make getting the vaccine easier!
We are looking forward to seeing everyone and thank you for getting your flu vaccine!