Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughes announced the following Mercer County vaccination clinics in partnership with Capital Health and Penn Medicine Princeton Health. No appointment necessary. Registration in NJVSS is recommended but not required.
- Wednesday, June 9, 9 am – 5 pm, Millyard Park, 635 S. Clinton Ave. (next to Roebling Market), Trenton. J&J
- Friday, June 11, 5 pm – 8 pm, Trenton Thunder Ballpark, 1 Thunder Road, Trenton. J&J
- Saturday, June 12, 8 am – 2 pm, Grace Cathedral, 1217 Rev. S. Howard Woodson Jr. Way, Trenton. J&J
Mercer County Park Skating Center, West Windsor
- Thursday, June 10, 9 am – 6 pm J&J, Moderna and Pfizer
- Friday, June 11, 7 am – 1 pm J&J (plus Moderna/Pfizer second doses)
- Saturday, June 12, 10 am – 12 pm J&J (plus Moderna/Pfizer second doses)
- Friday, June 18, 7 am – 9 am J&J (plus Moderna second doses)
You must be 18 years of age or older to receive the Moderna vaccine, which requires a second dose, and the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. You must be 12 years of age or older to receive the Pfizer vaccine, which requires a second dose. Minors must be accompanied by an adult and have parent/guardian consent.
COVID-19 vaccine information from New Jersey