Who Do I Contact?
There have been some personnel changes at Hopewell Township recently. Here is a current list of who to contact with questions.
- For an emergency, always call 911. Non-Emergency Police questions can be answered at 609-737-3100
- General Questions- Need to reach the Township for general information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-737-0605
- Tax Collector- Do you have questions about your tax or sewer bill? Contact the Tax Collector Mary Kennedy-Nadzak, email@example.com, 609-737-0605 x6450
- Tax Assessor- Do you have questions about your property assessment or programs such as Farmland Assessment or Senior/ Veteran property tax deductions? Contact Kimberly Poole, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-737-0605 x6480
- Clerk- The Clerk has a variety of duties. If you have questions about filing an Open Public Records Request (OPRA), setting up a raffle, elections, and other items of regulatory concern, contact the Deputy Township Clerk, Kathy Fenton-Newman, email@example.com, 609-737-0605 x6620
- Recreation- Do you need have questions about using Woolsey Park for an event or about camps and events? Contact Leslie Conant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-737-3753
- Senior Services- Do you have a questions about the services for seniors the Township and the Boroughs offer? Contact Senior Services Coordinator Randi Knechel, email@example.com, 609-737-0605 x6360
- Building and Construction- Are you wondering if the construction you’d like to do requires a permit? All building permit questions can be answered by Linda Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-737-0605 x6410
- Community Development-
- Registrar- Our registrar takes care of all birth, marriage and death certificates. Questions in English or Spanish? Contact Evelyn Estrada, email@example.com, 609-737-0605 x6840
- Animal Control- Pet licenses and all animal control issues and questions are handled by our Animal Control Officer, Belinda Ogitis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-737-0605 x6780. For after hours emergency animal issues, contact the non-emergency police number, 609-737-3100.
- Health- All well, septic and sewer questions can be answered by Pete Enea, email@example.com, 609-737-0605 x6350
- Public Works- Do you have a question about Public Works activities, such as Recycling, Brush/Leaf and Bulk Waste collection? Contact Joy Arena, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-537-0250
- Home Sales- Do you need a Letter of Review for Home Sales? All the information you need is here, http://hopewelltwp.org/DocumentCenter/View/140/Real-Estate-Transfer-Requirements-PDF, but if you have further questions contact:
- Health Dept for Well Water and/or Septic- Pete Enea, email@example.com, 609-737-0605 x6350
- Fire Safety for smoke detectors, CO alarms, and Fire Extinguishers- Fire Safety 609-730-8156
- Court- Do you need to know something about the Municipal Court? Contact Court Administrator Margaret Umbro, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-737-1035