- Population (2020): 17,491
- Land Area: 58.03 square miles
- Type of Government: 5-member Committee
- Public Schools: Hopewell Valley Regional School District: 4 Elementary schools, 1 middle, and 1 high school
- 2020 United States Census
- Wikipedia article
- Property Tax Per $100 Assessed Value for 2021: 2.95
- Property Tax discounts are available for qualified farmland, veterans, seniors, and disabled veterans.
- More information can be found on the Tax Assessors Page
For Municipal Tax information, call 609-537-0245. You may also contact the Tax Assessor at 609-537-0248.