Mercer County COVID-19 vaccine walk-in events
Mercer County announced the following Mercer County vaccination clinics in partnership with Capital Health and Penn Medicine Princeton Health. No appointment necessary. Registration in NJVSS is recommended but not required.
- Saturday, June 12, 8 am – 2 pm, Grace Cathedral, 1217 Rev. S. Howard Woodson Jr. Way, Trenton. J&J
- Monday, June 14, 10 am – 4 pm, Millyard Park, 635 S. Clinton Ave. (next to Roebling Market), Trenton. J&J
- Wednesday, June 16, 4 pm – 7 pm, Veterans Park (near Kuser Road entrance), Hamilton. J&J
- Saturday, June 19, 11 am – 2 pm, Mercer County Stables, 431 Federal City Road, Pennington. J&J
- Saturday, June 19, 2 pm – 6 pm, Juneteenth Celebration, Mill Hill Park, Trenton. J&J
- Sunday, June 20, 12 pm – 6 pm, Juneteenth Celebration, Mill Hill Park, Trenton. J&J
- Thursday, June 24, 10 am – 2 pm, Mini Family Festival, Capital Health Regional Campus, 750 Brunswick Ave., Trenton. J&J
Mercer County Park Skating Center, West Windsor
- Saturday, June 12, 10 am – 12 pm. J&J (plus Moderna/Pfizer second doses)
- Thursday, June 17, 9 am – 6 pm. J&J, Moderna and Pfizer
- Friday, June 18, 7 am – 9 am. J&J (plus Moderna second doses)
You must be 18 years of age or older to receive the Moderna vaccine, which requires a second dose, and the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. You must be 12 years of age or older to receive the Pfizer vaccine, which requires a second dose. Minors must be accompanied by an adult and have parent/guardian consent.