Harvest of Hope at Home 2.0- From Pain to Purpose
Beginning October 3 (ONLINE!)
Click here to view the full conference brochure.
Click here to register.
Harvest of Hope is NAMI Mercer's annual wellness conference. Beginning on October 3, this year’s conference will be held online, allowing participants to attend all sessions.
The keynote speaker is Zak Williams, the son of beloved actor Robin Williams, who died by suicide in 2014. To honor his father and to talk about his own journey of recovery from addiction and mental illness, Zak has become a passionate global mental health advocate, professional speaker, and supporter of initiatives and campaigns that seek to remove the stigma and address the challenges associated with mental health issues.
This year's workshops include:
- Ask the Doctor
- Fostering Wellness/Resilience during Difficult Times
- Mindful Self-Compassion
- Evidence-Based Approaches to Understanding & Treating Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Sponsored by Hampton Behavioral Health Center
- Let's Talk About Trauma and the Need for Trauma-Informed Care in our Current Social Climate
- Finding Happiness: Practical Strategies to Feel Happier
- Sponsored by RWJ Barnabas Health
- Qi Healing: A Medical Qi Gong Introductory Workshop
- Vanquishing Vexation - Helping Loved Ones Address the Housing Question
- Zentangle Basics